Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Quick Spaghetti Sauce

Hi WEEC listeners!!  It's been a while since I posted due to an immensely busy August.  I finally got back into the studio to record some new segments.  (Even I was tiring of those repeats.  LOL)

Today's Confectionately Yours mentioned a young man dear to all in my church.  My Pastor's grandson Bo has Downs Syndrome.  He is such a sweet spirited young man!!!  He loves the Lord, his grandpa, and spaghetti!!!  *grin*

I dedicate todays recipe to him.  Love you, Bo.


QUICK SPAGHETTI SAUCE

1 lb. ground beef

1 env. McCormick spaghetti sauce mix

1/2 c. onions, chopped

1 (16-oz.) can tomatoes, diced

1 large jar, Prego-Traditional flavor

water, if needed, to thin sauce

Brown ground beef and onions, Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes. This is my all purpose pasta sauce for spaghetti, lasagna, stuffed pasta shells, etc. Substitute tomato sauce for the canned tomatoes if you don't like a chunky sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment